Vintage 1983 SCCA Trans Am Firebird
· Professionally Built for Trans Am Racing, Howe Chassis, Jim Derhaag Body.
· Last Trans Am Race - 1995, St. Petersburg Grand Prix, Florida
· Most recently raced at Homestead 2009
· Original Pro Racing 310ci short block, with all custom internal oiling. Fresh rebuild as 355ci, all new bottom end, pistons, rods, crank, and cam. Original Racing Pontiac Heads (Very Rare), with all new valve train, including Jessell Rockers shaft
· Edelbrock intake, custom built racing Holley 780cfm carb.
· 4-stage dry sump system with 12 qt Patterson tank, oil cooler, trans cooler with pump, diff cooler with pump.
· New AutoGear reproduction of Muncie M-22 4-speed trans
· Franklin Quick-Change rear axle housing
· AP and Alcon 4-Piston racing brakes, New Tilton Master cylinders.
· New Sweet Power steering rack, and pump
· Original period correct BBS Wheels, 3-piece, 16x12
· Spare quick change differential gears, and brake pads
· Everything refreshed or replaced in 2009, and again in 2014.
· All body panels freshened and re-painted, like new
· Ready to go Vintage racing with very little work.
Located in South Florida, we are selling for its owner, car valued at $65,000 , selling for $37,750.00
cscontact numbers Luis Lacerda 1(561) 577 9732 or cBrad Klein 561 411 1044
contact numbers Luis Lacerda 1(561) 577 9732 or cBrad Klein 561 411 1044
*Trans Am Specialties not responsible for accuracy of info here presented and will not be liable for any errors, buyers must contact the owner of the car in order to verify all the above stated info